To ensure you will have a successful viewing experience and can receive live video please play the video below. You should see a moving image with sound.
Live interactive video broadcasts are delivered to standard desktops, tablets and mobile browsers.
All major browsers are supported including:
- - Chrome 23 and above
- - Safari 5 and above
- - Firefox 16 and above
- - Internet Explorer 9 and above*
- *Please ensure Adobe Flash Player 11 or above is installed. You can download the latest version of flash here.
If you have issues try some of the following resolutions:
- Refresh the page - Windows PC users Press ^ Ctrl+F5. In almost all browsers, pressing ^ Ctrl+F5 will force the browser to retrieve the webpage from the server instead of loading it from the cache. Mac users • For Safari users on OS X, press ⌥ Option+⌘ Command+E to empty your cache, and then ⌘ Command+R to refresh the page. Since the cache has been deleted, the page will be retrieved from the server.
- Try a different browser – There are a large number of browser options. Whilst standards are converging, features vary considerably. Whilst we attempt to support older browsers, the platform is using the latest real-time technologies and the experience may be affected on older browsers. We recommend chrome for the best user experience. You can download the latest browser here.
- For Technical Support please contact email@example.com and specify the specific broadcast you are having issues with.
Chris is a Chartered Mechanical Engineer with a keen interest in solving problems and delivering the right technical and commercial solutions. He proactively seeks to improve existing engineering and processes. He works effectively with both technical & non-technical colleagues. He has a natural leaning towards critically examining processes and technology, and then finding ways to improve and simplify them. He has a keen interest in finding the right high or low tech solutions to problems and managing their full implementation to deliver demonstrable business benefit.
He has cross industry experience in Rail Asset Management, FMCG, Manufacturing and Food Wholesale & Distribution.
Group Editor-in-Chief Chris Jackson joined Railway Gazette in 1982. Having held a variety of roles during the 1980s, Chris became Deputy Editor in 1991, and took over as Editor of Metro Report at the same time. He became Editor of Railway Gazette International in April 2006. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Transport and an Associate of the Institution of Railway Signal Engineers.